No Subject

> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: Samantha <email @ redacted>
Sender: email @ redacted

Samantha Robinson <email @ redacted>

North Florida area. I was diagnosed at age 4 and have had diabetes for the last
17 years.  I've been using a MiniMed 508 for the last 5 and a half years.with
Humalog for the last 3 years.  I use 120-175 units a day with a ratio of 1 unit
of insulin for 5 grams of carb.  Since going on the pump, my hbA1c's have gone
from  22.2 down to 9.8 and I love the freedom from the snacks.I like to camp and
swim and participate in a regular exercise program.  I have an older sister who
is Diabetic also.