Re: [IP] MM508 for sale

I saw your post on IP.  I HATE it that you feel you have to sell your pump ?
Do you have insurance to cover your supplies and medicine?
If you come off the pump I am afraid that your health will take a significant
turn for the worse.

Let me tell you a little about me and what I had to do when I could not get
any help...
I have been IDDM for almost 20 years, I never realized the cost  of medical
expenses until after I was out on my own and had to start paying for them.  I
have no insurance, and cannot get any #1 because I am a diabetic and no one
wants to cover me, #2 I do not work because I am sick all the time.( I have
applied for disability also AND been turned down, but I am not going to give
up, I know several diabetics who have been awarded disability, it just takes
about 3-4 appeals and then you get it)

I have a 16 yr old daughter and cannot give up on living, although sometimes
I feel like it. My husband is important to me too and would miss me if I were
not here. So I  keep on going day after day.
I know your family wants you around for a long time too !!!

I DO KNOW where you are coming from. I have been Broker than Broke before,
and pretty much am all the time now. I have pawned everything I own to get $
The one thing I would refuse to sell now is my pump !  Someone would have to
kill me first ! (mine was donated to me and the kind people on this IP list
have kept me in supplies...all donated)

I seriously doubt you will get anywhere near what you would like to for your
used pump. Have you looked on Ebay ? They just do not go for very much.  It
will be much more valuable for you to keep it.

I know you do not know me, but I just wanted to write you.
I really hope you can keep your pump.
A lady from here also donated me 2 Disetronic pumps, I do not need them. If I
thought you could sell them and use the money from them and keep your 508, I
would gladly send them to you.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers !

God Bless !

Gina Doyle