Re: [IP] USDA site??

I downloaded the file and added it to my PDA. The database looks pretty good
but my PDA has been a mess ever since. I probably could go to the other
room, get the PDA and list some of the error messages I've been getting but
suffice it to say, I've been getting error messages ever since the program
was loaded. With that in mind, is there any way to delete individual
programs from a Palm PDA? The USDA database isn't the only program I'd like
to delete but I can't find anything anywhere that would tell me how.

Another PDA question but more OT - I'm thinking of changing to the Tracker
glucose meter and wonder how difficult it would be, if it's even possible,
to move my data, particularly my Date Book and Address Book from a Palm to a
Visor? Anybody familiar with how this would be done? I suppose I could just
go to the Handspring website and ask them. Thanks . . Donna