Re: [IP] Just wondering

Yes, in fact, you do need it...though, rarely.  Before I started using the
pump, I accidently rewound the pump.  You need the shipping cap in order to
get the pump working, unless you are going to put another resovoir in it.
The reason is that it needs the resistance of that cap for the screw inside
to "Prime" it.  I needed it that one time.  Haven't needed it since..but now
I keep it with the rest of my pump supplies in the event that I do need it.