[IP] RE: I still hate my paradigm but thanks for the hint on the time display

Once again... you guys made my night. I didn't know I could just hit the ESC
key and see the time displayed.  My MM trainer in the next step program was
a few sandwiches short of a picnic if you know what I mean.  I really need
to sit down and reread the whole instruction booklet.  Thanks, I do feel a
bit better about my paradigm. (but still miss my 508)