[IP] Re: Thigh Site

Sorry the post was long and I left out a factoid.
I can't keep the abdominal site I most often use.  If I am to keep the pump
on it must be in my thigh.  No problem with that according to the
It can't stay in the tummy area as they will be flipping me over on it and
pushing it to see what happens after the yummy exam meal.  If it acts like
it usually does the food will just sit in my stomach.
Thanks again for all the tries.
I need to know about the thigh site and has anyone used it and how is the
absorption and the pain.