RE: [IP] Just wondering

Just had my exchange (508 to Paradigm) on Saturday...don't believe you need
it unless you are returning the pump?!

-----Original Message-----
From: Marty Chansler [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 2:52 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Just wondering

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

  I've been practicing with my paradigm that I'll be starting Nov. 22 to
get used to the buttons, and features. I've misplace my shipping cap, do
I need that for my training? I can't imagine needing it, but thought if I
did, I'd have time to call and get it replaced. thanks!!!

Jamie  Marty email @ redacted Wait? Move to EarthLink.