[IP] Diabetic Diet News spot

I was just watching my local news and there was a short spot on a new
Diabetic Diet.  It talked about how it's safer to cook food on low heat for
a longer period of time.  Something to do with how the sugar, fat and
protein break down in cooking and it's effects on blood vessel damage in
diabetics.  The spot was short and this is about all it said.....Anybody
heard of this?

Sean, mom of Jake, 9 (dx 07/01, pumping 01/02)
Grapevine, TX