Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:23:27 GMT
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Just Wondering

>>Are you going to the Insulin Pumpers meeting on Wednesday night at Albany
Memorial Hospital?  I am.. this will be my second one.  That's where I met
Denise... Denise, if you're reading... are you going Wednesday night??
- -Lori<<

The Wednesday meetings at Memorial Hospital are for Pumpers????
I thought they were general Diabetes Meetings (Which are usually ruled by T2's
- there's just too many of them).
Who sponsers them?
What is usually discussed?
Do the area Drug and supply reps show up and hand out freebies.
And most importantly ..... Refreshments????

Might see you there , I occasionaly get a Wednesday nite off.

John & his Paradigm (Who