[IP] Re: Re: Halle Berry again

>>This is one of my favorite medical texts. I have the Harrison's
Principles of Internal Medicine companion handbook (>1200pgs) as
well as the Harriet Lane Handbook (>1000pgs) that peds drs use,
and I refer to them often. My favorite comprehensive diabetes
text, however, is Ellenberg and Rifkin's Diabetes Mellitus.

God Bless ya.
You most have spent a fortune.
I either use the Online Harrison's @ MerckMedicus.com or the real version @ Work.
I too have the Harriet Lane.  The Only problem is they keep updating it.
I've never heard of Ellenburg & Rifkin's
Thank You, I'm going to the Library to look it up.

John & his intelligent Paradigm

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com