Fw: [IP] Just Wondering

John who LOVES his Paradigm.. is from Troy?
Cool.. I'm from Clifton Park.  My doctor is in Troy.. Dr. Jain, right behind
St. Mary's Hospital.
Are you going to the Insulin Pumpers meeting on Wednesday night at Albany
Memorial Hospital?  I am.. this will be my second one.  That's where I met
Denise... Denise, if you're reading... are you going Wednesday night??
(38 years old .. dxd 02/27/1997 .. pumping with my blue paradigm since
  I'm from Troy.
  My Doc is James Desemone
  and I work at Albany Med.

  John and his Paradigm (Who's from Troy too)