[IP] dead pumps!!!

i don't understand... i have heard more stories about dead paradigms than i care to count on this
list. i have never seen nearly as many pump death stories for the 50X, the animas, or any of the
disetronic varieties. my h-tron has NEVER died and i think i would be perfectly horrified if it
did! why are paradigms dropping like flies? what did minimed not do with this one that (i think)
they did to keep their 50Xs running ok? i find it kind of scary that paradigms are just biting the
dust like this...our lives depend on these things! could it be some sort of manufacturing defect,
and if so, why hasn't there been a recall?

Do you Yahoo!?