[IP] Re: IP] Re: Unexplained lows

In a message dated 11/9/2002 9:47:47 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Sounds like you'd be better off diluting the insulin, as far as I know 1u of
> novalog is the same as 1u of humalog.  If you diluted the insulin 50/50
> then every 1u 2would really be 1/2 a unit.

diluting might help but some people on the list who are too sensitive to
humalog have done better on novolog.  They are made differently somehow.  IT
is worth a try.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here