Re: [IP] recall on all d-tron pumps?!

In a message dated 11/8/2002 1:32:53 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I guess i'm more curious as to why none of us d-tron
> pumpers have been contacted by disetronic about a
> recall on all d-tron pumps in the US?
> Kathy

I did get an official letter about the problem with the dtron pump last july
I think it was.  They said they would be having me send in my dtron to get
checked to see if it had this problem.
My current dtron does not.  It has been checked.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here