Re: [IP] Problems with Disetronic, anyone?

In a message dated 11/8/2002 1:32:53 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> And for the most part they only recommend Minimed because the service
> was so poor from Disetronic.  Didn't someone once say that they were trying
> to pull out of the US market?
> Anyone have anything to add to this.  I don't want to start a pump bashing
> party. I'm just curious as to how service has been lately. You can email me
> off list if you'd like.

That's not been my experience, I've had unbelievably wonderful and reliable
service from disetronic, every time, no matter what.

Faith and Sweetie Pie my sweet blue dtron
diabetic 21+ years and happy to be here