[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #774

Way to go Jenny!  As one  with a G4 at work, iMac at  home, an iBook
for in between, and OS 10.2, I love you too.  *S*  We Macpumpers are
clearly in the minority, though.  Maybe we should start our own group

<<<<<<,,I love Mac computers, others like PC's. It doesn't make us
enemies, my uses
of the box simply differ from the others. My PC 'loving' BF actually bought
us both tickets to a "Mac Fair" at a semi-local college, because he knows I
enjoy the heck out of these things, even though *he* may find it a bit
- -- I have an iBook and am not afraid to use it!>>>>>>>>