Re: [IP] I HATE my paradigm

It depends on your perspective - It seems as though the people who really
like their Paradigm, haven't been pumping that long and don't know what the
other pumps are like. Similarly, if you don't know what MiniMed USED to be
like, you don't realize how it's gone downhill. Just my opinion of course.
Folks who I've talked to in person, who went from a 508 or something to a
Paradigm, really seem to hate it. But I also found one person who went from
a 506 to a paradigm and she sort of liked it. So I think it's just what you
are used to that makes the difference.