Re: [IP] I HATE my paradigm

We have only been o the Paradigm for a few days so I am not an expert and
have nothing else to compare it to but we like it.  We did have a problem
the day before we were to start, I got an E52 reading called mini-med and
they walked me thru some steps and then said I needed to send it back.  They
were wonderful getting us a new one by 10:30 the next morning so we could
make our pump start app.  Since we ahve been using it no alarms no nothing
which is how I like it.  That said I am sure all hell will break loose