[IP] New person

Hi all, I have been reading posts for about a month now.  We have finally
started pumping as of 11-07 and so far so good.  We don't ahve our basal set
right yet but are wokring on it.  My daughter is almost 11 yrs old and dx
5-00.  We live in Northern Illinois (anyone else around me) and are on the
Paradigm pump.

Judy mom to Becca 11 dx 5-00 pumping 11-02