Re: [IP] I LOVE my Paradigm (was I HATE my paradigm )

Your "letter" is balanced, constructive, and specific. Although MM reps may
lurk on this listserv, you should send it directly to MM. They might just
read it and take your suggestions seriously.

P.S. I am going to swap my 508 for the Paradigm in two weeks. This thread is
starting to scare me....so I have a vested interest in MM making
improvements...very soon, I hope.

> Dear MiniMed: PLEASE fix the clip.  Simpler is better.
> I do wish the time was displayed on the Minimed screen.  I've been told
they didn't do this to save battery life.
> To view the time though is a one button operation.
> Hit the ESC button once and you will see "STATUS & [TIME]" at the top of
the screen.
> I've had to call MM I believe three times since April with problems.
> I had the dreaded E21 error and once an E21 & No delivery.
> I got through easy enough twice and had to leave a message for a call back
> The call back was returned in under a half hour.
> The first rep said there was no problem, this was what the pump was
supposed to do.
> The second Rep said this was probably a user error (Read MY problem).
> The second call was followed by a follow call from a supervisor who wanted
to know if all my questions were answered and if there was anything he could
> He offered to replace the pump with a new one.
> Even though the rep was a PIA, the pump was up & running and I thanked him
& said no.
> THe third rep said this was this was becoming an increasing problem that
was related to the batteries.
> She thought I had a bad batch of batteries.
> I gave my current batteries to my son & bought new ones.
> No problems since.
> Dear Minimed:  Please have your reps work from the same Playbook rather
than freelance.  There is nothing more frustrating than getting three
different answers to the same problems.