Re: [IP] I HATE my paradigm

Have you talked to your MM sales rep?  I was told and beleive it was in writing that the pump comes with a 3 month unconditional money back guarentee.  See if you can switch back to a 508, it may take a few tries till you get the right person willing to, but it's worth a try.

Good luck
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)