Re: [IP] I LOVE my Paradigm (was I HATE my paradigm )

I tend to agree with John.
I LOVE my paradigm too.
I've been pumping since September 3rd with no problems.  I agree that it would
be nice to have the time displayed all the time... but a one button push is no
big deal!!  I also agree that it's easy to fill and do a site change... and
the battery type is a big plus!!
And I agree with him about the clip.  I really don't like that big bulky one
that came with my pump.. but do use the leather flip one all the time.  I wish
there were more clip options!!
`Lori   (age 38 .. dxd 02/27/1997 .. pumping with my blue paradigm since

  I LOVE my Paradigm!
  THis is the only pump I've ever used.  I've been using it since April 4th
with very little Problems.
  I do wish they would perfect the clip that was supposed to be used with the
  Rumor has it the Beta Testers @ MM had problems with it so it went back to
the drawing board.

  Dear MiniMed: PLEASE fix the clip.  Simpler is better.

  I do wish the time was displayed on the Minimed screen.  I've been told they
didn't do this to save battery life.
  To view the time though is a one button operation.
  Hit the ESC button once and you will see "STATUS & [TIME]" at the top of the

  I like the AAA batteries (Once again, the simpler, the better).
  I like the scrolling easy to use menu.
  I think filling the reservior, priming the Quickset and using the serter
couldn't be easier.
  Once again, The Paradigm is the only Pump I've used.
  I'm sure other pumpers are happy with the other pumps.
  I looked at the other Pumps & felt the Paradigm met my needs the best.
  So far, it has.
  John & his faithful Paradigm.