Re: [IP] I HATE my paradigm

I went through five paradigms before we got things right.  I did have the
option to trade the paradigm for a 508.  You just have to be a squeaky
wheel, make lots of noise, call every day, go up the food chain.  I have
found that it all depends on who you talk to.  You can get info from one
tech, hang up the phone, call back and get a whole new story from the next
one.  Do what you have to to make it right for you, you're the one that has
to live with it, not Minimed.

Good Luck~