Re: [IP] Pump and shopping

Hey Summer... when I go clothes shopping I just stick my pump in my bra.  It
keeps the tubing flat against my body so there's really no interference with
putting clothes on and off!  Try it.... :-)
-Lori  (38 years old .. dxd 02/27/1997 .. paradigm pumping since 09/03/02)
Well, my pump and I went on our first shopping trip together!  It was quite
the adventure!  I've discovered that I truly dislike the short tubing, I
received 2 long tubings with my pump and realised that while there was more to
tuck in I could get dressed by throwing my pump on the bed or chair but these
shorts I gotta put it under my chin while getting dress!  I took so long.
Didn't help that I had to try on every thing in the store!!
Next order will definatly be the long ones!!
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)