Hope this helps!

Take care, Kerri - IM me on MSN: maverickmom1965
Parents of Pumpers chat host, Saturdays 9:30pm EDT, Parents chat
room at www.insulin-pumpers.org
~dictus facta suppetant~ (let deeds suffice for words)

Fiddler said:
Since I started taking a Glucosamine/Chondroitin supplement I've
had to
increase all my basal rates and boluses. I was told this would
happen but
was surprised at the large amount of change. Does anyone know
exactly what
this supplement does in a person's body that causes blood sugars
to go up?