Re: [IP] Humalog prescriptions

>>> I don't trust Merck-Medco for mail ordering insulin.   RoseLea >>>

We have dealt with Merck-Medco for a year and a half now and have been
extremely pleased with the way they ship insulin. Last year it came in a
cute little styrofoam cooler chest with ice packs, and most recently it
comes in a foam bag with two ice packs and the insulin packages themselves
wrapped in bubble wrap to keep away from the ice. YMMV (~_^)

@

When faced with a decision always ask "What would be the most fun?" - Peggy
Walker