From: Gayle Armstrong
Sent: Sunday, November 10, 2002 7:15 PM
To: Insuling Pumpers
Subject: [IP] Paradigm

Show your support for Insulin Pumpers.
Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.

OK, gang I went to my switch over training to the Paradigm pump yesterday in
Chicago.  The pump is nice and smooth, good lines, holds approximately 180
units of insulin and is full of nice features.

Features I like the most are the AAA batteries, quiet operation, water proof
and ease of use.  Training was 2 hours long ( about an hour to long).  Will
keep everyone posted on how the pump works.