[IP] Paradigm

OK, gang I went to my switch over training to the Paradigm pump yesterday in
Chicago.  The pump is nice and smooth, good lines, holds approximately 180
units of insulin and is full of nice features.

Features I like the most are the AAA batteries, quiet operation, water proof
and ease of use.  Training was 2 hours long ( about an hour to long).  Will
keep everyone posted on how the pump works.