[IP] 40 hours till I'm pumping!!

40 hours to go!!  I am so excited!

So I just finished my saline practice, 14 days of pumping saline and I feel I know my pump and am so ready for insulin.  I just changed the battery and am proud to say that my paradigm still had its memory after 2 minutes without battery.  I could replace the battery in like 30 seconds no problem, but wanted to know what would happen if I didn't.

My trainer said to continue my N right up till tomorrow night before bed, I thought that was odd as I've heard you should stop at least 24 hours before insulin hookup.  What has everyone else done??

I'm making an appointment to get my pictures done with me and my pump next week!!  Gonna send it to everyone I know!!

Any suggestions for the first few days?
Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)