Re: [IP] Humalog prescriptions

I have an EPO and I order my Novolog from Merck-Medco.  I pay thirty dollars
for a 90 day supply.  I did have trouble with Merck on one occasion shipping
in very hot weather.  I called Merck and told them that I wasn't confident
of the potency of the insulin, the woman that I spoke to told me too bad.
I called the manufacturer and asked them what their take was on the
condition of my insulin.  I went back to Merck with the manufacturers expert
opinion and they reshipped the order.  The second order came chilled.  I've
received a second order since then with no problems.  It was worth the
hassle for the price break.