Re: [IP] Humalog prescriptions

>We use to have HMO and I know I've heard alot of people venting about it,
>but since my husband lost his job and found a new one (medial), we are on
>PPO. I HATE it. HMO had a 3 month script plan, I paid $20 for a 3 month
>supply! Not too shabby. But now we make much less and the insurance is
>useless. We're not even talking pump supplies yet!! Any info/imput you can
>share with me would be greatly appreciated. I'm about ready to pull my
>beloved pump!
>Thanks for listening,
>Fran (Las Vegas)

Did you check with your benefits person regarding the PPO prescription
policies?  I'm currently on a PPO and I am able to mail order a 3 month
supply of insulin for one co-pay.  I choose not to, since I don't trust
Merck-Medco for mail ordering insulin.  Anyhow, your PPO may allow mail
ordering prescriptions for one co-pay.