Re: [IP] Humalog

> we are on PPO.  I
> HATE it.  HMO had a 3 month script plan, I paid $20 for a 3 month supply!

I know the feeling.  My husband's company took away the HMO we had,
which I loved.  They paid for everything.  Now most of my prescriptions
under the PPO are under the highest co-pay, which means I will be paying
four times as much.  I don't even know yet if there will be limits on
the amounts of insulin and strips I am allowed to get.  I am so dreading
this switch.

I am one of the few that loved my HMO.  They aren't all bad.

Judi in MI