[IP] Boca Raton Insulin Pump Suppor 11/20/02

THE DIABETES RESEARCH INSTITUTE

            University of Miami Medical School
                Invites you to the
 INSULIN PUMP SUPPORT GROUPb&
FOR PUMPERS AND WOULD-BE PUMPERS AND THEIR FAMILIES

Time: November 20, 2002, 7:00p.m.Wednesday
Place: Whitehall Nursing Home
    Boca Raton

Well, we are "Up and running"b&and that is exactly what we focused onb&doing
the exercise thingb&for happiness, lower blood sugars, protection against
complications, and a sense of accomplishment. Please come to this next
meeting with some tale or plan of sweat.
        It's very wise
        To exercise
        Minimizes anxieties
        Blood sugars, thighs.

In a University of Florida study, people who were asked to exercise more
often, 5-7 days, adhered better than those who exercised 3-4 times weekly.
Their results also showed that those prescribed moderate intensity walking
followed through more than those asked to walk at a higher intensity. Find
your own truth about what motivates and maintains your exercise program.

Michael Lindsay, a wonderful person and exercise physiologist-who happens to
have a great sense of humor and diabetes for 20 years-is coming to the group
with his information on the Deltec Cozmo Insulin pumps. www.delteccozmo.com
It's the pizza-handlin',sleepin' in, workin' out, everyday pump you
personalize. (Says the website) We are lucky to have him. He might make us
run in place while he's talking..Hey that is not a bad idea.

Look forward to seeing you at the meeting!(s)b& Dr. Wendy Satin Rapaport,
clinical psychologist, facilitates the group and you can reach her at 561-477
-8595 if you have any questions.