email @ redacted To: email @ redacted Subject: [IP] Humalog
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 00:31:59 EST Show your support for Insulin
Pumpers. Make a tax deductible donation now during our FALL Pledge Drive.
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml Your annual contribution will
eliminate this header from your IP mail Does anyone know if a generic
Humalog exists? My insurance co (I know, thats a BAD word) is ripping me
off. Besides that, they are telling me how many vials a month I can
purchase with their benefit. Who is the doctor here????? If I want to
purchase another vial, it will be at my expense 100 percent! We use to
have HMO and I know I've heard alot of people venting about it, but since
my husband lost his job and found a new one (medial), we are on PPO. I
HATE it. HMO had a 3 month script plan, I paid $20 for a 3 month supply!
Not too shabby. But now we make much less and the insurance is useless.
We're not even talking pump supplies yet!! Any info/imput you can share
with me would be greatly appreciated. I'm about ready to pull my beloved
pump! Thanks for listening, Fran (Las Vegas)