[IP] Humalog

Does anyone know if a generic Humalog exists?  My insurance co (I know, thats
a BAD word) is ripping me off.  Besides that, they are telling me how many
vials a month I can purchase with their benefit.  Who is the doctor here?????
 If I want to purchase another vial, it will be at my expense 100 percent!

We use to have HMO and I know I've heard alot of people venting about it, but
since my husband lost his job and found a new one (medial), we are on PPO.  I
HATE it.  HMO had a 3 month script plan, I paid $20 for a 3 month supply!
Not too shabby.  But now we make much less and the insurance is useless.
We're not even talking pump supplies yet!!  Any info/imput you can share with
me would be greatly appreciated.  I'm about ready to pull my beloved pump!

Thanks for listening,
Fran (Las Vegas)