RE: [IP] Help me donate

I have been asked to apologize for my commercial message to the list. I
apologize. I would also like to say that as a member of the group, I wanted
to donate somehow. I have been unemployed for almost a year and actually
have to cancel my internet service because I can now barely afford the rent.
I know this sounds like sour grapes, but you would think the administrators
of this list would understand our desire to raise money for the site any way
we can.

Again, I apologize.

I made this offer a while ago and it still stands:

Go to www.nhbrick.com < http://www.nhbrick.com/>  and check out The Granite
State Birthday Brick.

Order any brick for $49.95 and Ill donate $10.00 from every single sale to
the insulin pumpers web site. Be sure to mention the group when you order.
You can call your order in to 603 894 1118.

You can use a brick to commemorate your diagnosis date, first pump, 25th
year, or anything else (especially birthdays).

Thank you.