Re: [IP] Leg sites

I seem to have better luck with my Comforts/Sils in my upper thigh by making
sure the canula points left or right rather than up or down.   When I'm taking
care of natures call, I'm much less likely (with it point left or right) to
yank the site out when my underthings catch on the tubing clip.

--- email @ redacted wrote:
> Just wondering... I am thinking of trying my leg for my next site change and
> I know I've heard on here before that its best to but the sillhouetes one
> way, I can't remember which way, was it with the cannula pointing to the knee
> or hip or to the front or back??

Do you Yahoo!?