Re: [IP] Leg sites

I put the cannula the same direction as my leg, i.e., the tip pointing
towards my foot and the cannula running in the same direction as the thigh
itself.  I also find that if I use the outer lower thigh area it avoids the
quad muscle and I get great numbers as well as being extremely comfortable!
If I can help you any more than this or if it's still not clear, you can
email me off list, as well as anyone else too-just please say it is about IP
in the subject line.

aka Mouse