Re: [IP] Re: Unexplained lows

> What are the differences between Humlog and Novolog? If Chris is
> sensitive to Humlog do you think Novolog might work for us?

There is a difference in the molecular structure between Humalog and
Novolog. Both are different than regular human insulins. Without
going into the details, most people that have a sensitivity to one
can usually use the other without problems.

There are many long threads about this in the archives. Use the IP
search engine and search for both keywords together.

"humalog novolog"  or "humalog velosulin"

Michael