[IP] Re: pump and shopping

In a message dated 11/5/02 11:52:32 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<< >Well, my pump and I went on our first shopping trip together!  It was
 >the adventure!  I've discovered that I truly dislike the short tubing,

I learned a neat trick from the pump trainer who got me started on my
Paradigm. When she doesn't have anywhere to place or clip the pump when
changing clothes she just holds the pump by clamping the tubing lightly
between her teeth.  She showed me the teeth marks!  Works great and doesn't
hurt the tubing in the least.

Liz >>

I have used my pump as a hair clip when I'm naked!! My husband was laughing
pretty hard when I came up with that one....
dxed T1 9/92, pumping since 1/02