Re: [IP] Re: Cozmo pump release delay?

Hi Bob!

I am finding that much of the anti-MM statements that are seen around here
are coming from MM owners.  I may be missing something but I have seen
little of, "My H-Tron is better than your Paradigm because...."

I am certainly not denying that this can be a contentious group of people.
I see this particularly in discussions about how Diabetes is presented to
the public.  This is another reason why I liked Diabetes Interview so much
and have gotten  a subscription.  They are just as contentious.

Side note RL if you will be coming to the Ohio party I'll bring my copy and
let you read it!!!

Hoping to be pumping soon
30 years with diabetes