Re: [IP] Paradigm Questions

                  Hi, Melissa, I got my Paradigm in 6-02 and I totally LOVE
it.I've had ZERO problems with it. Once I got an "E-21" alarm when I changed
the batteries, no problem, just reset the time and your basal profiles and
you're up and pumping again in 4 minutes. Just follow the directions the
pump gives you on the screen, yes, the Paradigm talks to you.(not vocally,
just with "tones").....Bill in Az....