Re: [IP] Disgusted with insurance company

>I honestly did not think I would have any problem with this insurance
>company being that they did not purchase my first pump.. WRONG... oh well
>.. guess I'm out of luck.. only other option is to let my control go to
>crap and then they would let me have the new pump in order to "maintain
>better control" THE SYSTEM STINKS!!
>Sorry for this vent.. just a bit ticked off today...

Venting is ok, we all need to do that at times when the frustrations with
diabetes AND the ignorant people at the insurance companies get to be too
much.  I wanted to ask you who the insurance company is, since I'm also in
Michigan.  I'll be hoping to upgrade my H-Tron in another year or so.   Thanks.