[IP] recall on d-tron pumps

Actually, I did receive a letter regarding the d-tron and some very rare
unintended bolus incidents.  They said they would be calling all d-trons in
for an inspection and that when it was my turn, I would receive a loaner pump
to use while mine was being inspected.  I received this letter some months
ago, but have not yet been notified to send my pump in for an inspection.  It
is my understanding that this was a very, very infrequent incident, but they
were checking all d-trons because they wanted to err on the side of caution.
I have had absolutely no delivery problems with my d-tron.