[IP] Re: recall on all d-tron pumps?!

In a message dated 11/7/2002 11:33:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> To imply that the posted notice is deliberately false and inaccurate is a
> pretty serious comment. What other MM sponsored rouses are you referring
> to?
> Pat

Pat, I know that you wrote this for Sylvia.  But....after reading this list
for quite some time, I recall quite a few stories (completely false) that
Minimed Sales reps allegedly told to prospective pump purchasers about the
competition's product.  Stories that were posted here by IP members.  Are you
then saying that these IP members made up these stories.?  I'm surprised you
don't remember them, its not up to Sylvia to keep track of them all.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8