RE: [IP] Almost " Free One Touch Ultra"--we've come a long way!

At 02:12 PM 11/8/02, you wrote:
>My case manager says that LifeScan is going to add Insulin entries on
>the Ultra like the profile had.  Is it true?  Is this why they are
>giving and practically giving them away?  Love my two ultra's.

What they are doing is coming out with a new Ultra, the Ultra Smart.  A tad
bigger that the Ultra, with all the bells and whistles of the One Touch
Profile.  What I have heard from my rep is that it's due out sometime in
the 1st quarter of 2003.