Re: [IP] recall on all d-tron pumps?!

Kathy Korol <email @ redacted>:
> I guess i'm more curious as to why none of us d-tron
> pumpers have been contacted by disetronic about a
> recall on all d-tron pumps in the US?

I have.  Came and done already, in fact -- they shipped me a loaner pump, I
shipped them my DTron.  A few days later I got my pump back, complete with
notice saying my pump had passed the inspection, no problems.

They provided pre-paid shipping envelopes for everything.

No complaints here, Disetronic was very courteous and professional