[IP] Friday humor (?)

I was just musing on a couple of things I found in my desk from some time
ago and thought I'd pass them on.

What do physicians know and what do they do?

- psychiatrists know nothing and do nothing
- internists know everything but do nothing
- surgeons know nothing but do everything
- pathologists know everything and do everything but too late

What's the difference between a hematologist and a urologist?

- the hematologist pricks your finger

Jim Handsfield