-----Original Message-----
From: Sherry Nolan [mailto:email @ redacted]

On a related note, I love my One Touch Ultra.  I am still trying to get
over
the fact that I get the result in 5 seconds.  Sure beats my original
machine
back in the early 80s which involved putting a fingers worth of blood
on a
strip, waiting a minute, blotting it on a special pad, and putting it
upside
down back on the machine for another minute to get a result.  :-)

-- Sherry