[IP] Minimed Ruses / was Recall

Minimed reps are notorius for stating to potential pumpers that the reason
that Disetronic supplies 2 pumps vs their 1 is that Disetronic pumps are not
reliable.  From reading on this thread, it is easy to say that quite the
opposite seems to be true.

> Kathy,
>   I'm curious, did you get this 'FDA Notice' from the FDA or from the MM
>  I hate asking but this could be another one of their rouses of mud
>  It would not be the first.

To imply that the posted notice is deliberately false and inaccurate is a
pretty serious comment. What other MM sponsored rouses are you referring to?